Is Life Coaching Right for You?
Are you at a crossroads in your career or have unexpectedly found yourself in a career transition?
Are you stressed out and looking for a way to manage anxiety without medication?
Do you feel stuck about an important decision and don’t know what to do?
Do you feel like you’ve just lost your identity and don’t know who you are anymore?
Is fear, or lack of confidence, holding you back from living the live you crave?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Jennifer can help. She is a patient, perceptive and empathetic listener who will hold a space for you to show up just as you are – without judgment or expectations. Her compassionate and authentic coaching style will help you feel comforted, rejuvenated and inspired to take on challenges.
What is Life Coaching?
Life Coaching, or “Wayfinding,” is a way to navigate life’s obstacles such as death of a loved one, layoff, breakup/divorce, financial hardships, health issues or career stresses.
Coaching involves examining your thoughts and noticing which ones are the cause of painful, stressful, angry or anxious feelings, which then lead to undesirable behavior and often a disconnection from our bodies.
The good news is, you hold the power to break destructive habits and find freedom.
Wayfinding can help you reconnect your mind with your body to heal emotionally, and often as a result heal physically, as your inner wisdom rises to the surface. You have the answers you’re seeking…coaching simply helps you locate and listen to them.
Wayfinding can help if you are:
- Stressed-out or having panic attacks
- Feeling stuck in any area of your life
- Finding it hard to sleep because your mind won’t turn off
- Looking to make changes in your life, but unsure what to do
- Wondering how to break bad habits for good
- Searching for more meaning and purpose in your life
- Navigating major life changes and feeling overwhelmed
If you’re looking for a safe and confidential space to explore how you can improve the least satisfying areas of your life, then you’ve come to the right place.
Wayfinding is NOT for you if:
- You’re looking for a quick fix to your problems. (Coaching requires a commitment of time, energy and a willingness to regularly examine your thoughts, feelings and behavior.)
- You want someone to tell you what to do. (What’s right for me or right for someone else isn’t necessarily right for you. I’ll help you find your answers, but I won’t tell you what to do.)
- You aren’t willing to suspend disbelief and play with some of the tools. (I might ask you to do things that your left-brain won’t find logical. While there is a foundation in science, there is an element of ‘magic’ that we will play with in sessions.)
- You aren’t ready to dive into your emotions and feel all the feels. (It’s scary to go there, and makes you vulnerable…I get it. I’ve been there. Yet the only way to release it is to go straight through it and come out the other side. I’ll be right there with you in a safe and confidential space.)
- You don’t feel a slight tug toward something bigger than you; that you are meant to do more and be more than you are right now.
Curious to learn more?
Please submit your information in the form below to schedule your FIRST SESSION FREE. I’ll answer your questions and ask some of my own. It’s an opportunity to learn first-hand what coaching can do for you, and if we’re a match – great! If not, that’s ok, too.
Jennifer Bauer is a certified Martha Beck Life Coach.