Tuesday, November 26 – Sunday, December 1, 2019
Unburden yourself. Leave your baggage in Bali.
Do any of these thoughts around losing someone, or something, you love sound familiar?
- I should have [actions not taken before loss].
- I should have been a better [role in that relationship].
- I am (or have) nothing without [lost “thing”].
- I can’t be happy without [lost “thing”].
We’ve been there, too. These painful beliefs keep us trapped in suffering. Releasing the above (and more) and replacing them with alternative, healing truths is only one component of what we’ll be offering during this four-day retreat.
Our Bali Healing Retreat is not only for those grieving death…there are many losses we experience during our lifetime: job loss, loss of identity, loss of a community, loss of a relationship (or even a shift in a significant relationship that causes one to mourn what is no longer).
This retreat is for you if you:
- Haven’t allowed yourself to fully grieve in the past, simply because of life’s responsibilities (such as work, school, family, etc.).
- Are ready to unravel in a safe container (with an ocean view).
- Are ready to consider grief as a creative or spiritual practice.
OR if you are someone who:
- Likes the idea of celebrating American Thanksgiving differently this year (or skipping it altogether)…in Bali.
- Is ready for a paradigm shift around loss…in Bali.
- Needs some new self-care routines…in Bali.
- Wants to return home feeling unburdened, refreshed, and eager eager to live fully in your own body.
All while eating delicious, organic, and locally-sourced food in the company of other emotionally-gorgeous souls…or solo if you prefer time for reflection.
Integrating a variety of healing modalities, this fabulous foursome of certified Wayfinder Master Coaches bring together their original medicines to help you release and heal mentally, physically and spiritually, while equipping you with tools to move forward from the grief.
- 5 Nights / 4 Days of healing the mind, body and spirit through a variety of modalities offered by FOUR master certified coaches
- 5 Nights / 4 Days Hotel Accommodations
- 2 Group Meals / Day (Lunch & Dinner included. Breakfast not included.)
- Reiki session with a Reiki Master
- Daily Yin Yoga
- Daily Breathwork & Meditations (even in a meditation cave if you wish)
- Daily Healing classes
- Use of Yoga Shala, Watsu pool, Finnish sauna, herbal steam room, and cozy garden facing the sea
- 1 Massage (with more available to purchase if you choose)
- Daily infused water…and so much more…
What to Expect:
We don’t want to spoil the surprise by sharing too much about the magical concoction we’re brewing up for you, so here’s a taste to wet your palette:
November 26: Check-In / Group Dinner – Gathering, Introductions & Intentions
November 27: Day 1 – Mind & Body Release
November 28: Day 2 – Spiritual Release
November 29: Day 3 – Receiving, Nurturing & Self Care
November 30: Day 4 – Moving Forward & Envisioning the Future
December 1: Check-Out / Goodbyes
Registration: $2,350/person (double occupancy); $2,750/person (single occupancy)
Limited Space Available!
Bali Healing Retreat DEPOSIT
Non-Refundable Deposit for Bali Healing Retreat 2019
REGISTER NOW to secure your spot! Email inversioncoaching [at] gmail.com with questions.
Carmela Fleury is a Wayfinder Master Coach, a Certified Holistic Health Coach, a Yin Yoga teacher (studying towards the Insight Yoga Certification with Sarah Powers), and the Village Crazy Mama. She is passionate about raising happy and healthy mamas and currently leads “Raising Happy & Healthy Mamas” retreats worldwide. This, along with avoiding doing laundry, has been her specialty since 2011.
Cid Lough is a Wayfinder Master Coach, Reiki Master/Teacher, and Certified Crystal Energy Healer. She intuitively combines these, and other powerful modalities, to create a unique healing experience–each session one-of-a-kind. Whether through coaching or energy work, Cid’s passion is helping others discover their own unique embodiment of Joyful Wellness.
Jennifer Stuart is a Wayfinder Master Coach, recovering Interior Designer, and mom of three. She is a passionate creative who helps her clients become the hero in their own stories and the bold creator of their lives. Stuart is also a candidate in the facilitator training program for the Work of Byron Katie.
Jennifer Bauer is a Wayfinder Master Coach, author of Nature Guides, creator of Learn to Love Your Body in 30 Days and lover of all animals. She feels most expansive connecting with other like-souled people and helping others find their inner wisdom. She believes each and every one of us has a unique purpose to share with the world and that success is measured by fulfilling that purpose.