This retreat is a rare combination of coaching, sea turtle conservation and cultural immersion in Cuba. It’s an opportunity to make a positive impact while exploring Cuba’s rich history, architecture, music and culinary offerings. This unique experience primes the pump for personal transformation with the help of Jennifer’s coaching.
This trip is open to American citizens through a “People to People” license given by the US Treasury Department to our partners.
July 6 – 13, 2019
Participants will Experience:
- Coaching (1:1 and Group)
- 3 nights of observing green sea turtle nesting and collecting data with Cuba’s leading biologists.
- Profits from this trip will help save at least 500 hatchlings per participant.
- Private concert.
- Visit to Ernest Hemingway’s home.
- Walking tour of Old Havana.
- Visit to an organic farm in the charming countryside.
- Optional opportunities to explore the music scene in Havana.
- Bilingual Guide
- In-Country Private Transportation
- Accommodations (pricing based on shared room, option to upgrade to single occupancy for $400)
- Meals (buffet style)
- Activities (listed above)
- Donation to Turtle Conservation
- Airfare to/from Havana
- Tips (for guide or driver)
- Personal Items / Souvenirs
- One Meal (see itinerary)
- Travel Insurance (required)
- Individual travelers will be paired up with others of the same gender to share rooms. If we aren’t able to pair up or a single room is preferred, the supplemental cost is $400.
- Accommodations include mid-level hotels that are comfortable in a safe neighborhood of Havana.
- Participants will spend a great deal of time outside, and some activities are dependent upon weather and there can be significant bugs in this area.
- There will also be a lot of time spent on the private bus, including a 5-hour drive one-way between Havana and Guanahacabibes as well as the one-hour each-way drive from the resort to the nesting beach. This can result in some late nights, arriving back to the resort as late as 2 a.m.
Limited Availability – Register Now: $4,895
10% non-refundable deposit due at time of registration. Remainder due by March 1, 2019 and payable by personal or cashiers check. If paying remainder by credit card, a 3% fee will be added to cover transaction costs.
Not sure if this retreat is right for you? I’m happy to hop on a call with you to answer any questions you may have and to learn more about what you’re looking for. Submit your info below and I’ll reach out to schedule some time to chat!